Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Last Minute Shopping

14 hours till I have to be at the airport....
16 hours till my flight takes off....
20.5 hours till my flight lands in Utah....
23 hours till I report to the MTC...


This is called Last Minute Shopping, or better known as PROCRASTINATION. 
Something that I am the Queen of :)
...my bad...it just runs in my blood!
So, here is Jena Underwood and I at Best Buy with my newly purchased camera - duh you have to have one for the MTC! Picture credit to my faithful and dutiful "companion" Jeanette Underwood....who has to leave me soon for a test. Let's see what else do I still have to do? Oh, yes that would be:

  • Finish packing (yes I started it yesterday!!!!)
  • Do 1.5 loads of laundry
  • Study...
  • Clean my room
  • ...and I'm sure some other various things, like eat, and eventually get some sleep :0
As the wise Benjamin Franklin once said, “You may delay, but time will not.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment