Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'm going on a Mission!!!!!



I am so excited to go and serve the Lord and to share with the world His love for all of His children!!! I guess I'll give you a little bit of background knowledge of me: I'm 23 years old, I am from Georgia, I was in school for theatre, I am totally silly, my friends think I'm crazy (but in the good way ;) ) and I have been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints since I was 10, so I'm going on 13 years now! Woot! Of course, my life hasn't been perfect but I am very happy to be going on a mission and am excited to share with you all the wonderful adventures I'm about to encounter as I serve for a period of 18 months in the Nevada Las Vegas Mission field (which includes Arizona and California).







WHAT!!!! Check out my profile on Mormon.org
http://mormon.org/me/9GWX

No comments:

Post a Comment