Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 15, 2013

Hello! I hope everything is well :D I am so excited that today is P day! So I can write to you!!!!

I wanted to write today about love, but now I kinda forgot where I was gonna go with it...

I think I've just seen a lot of love lately and it has touched my heart. But for some reason I can't think of any particular experiences. But WOW! I watched a pioneer movie 17 Miracles and balled the whole time it was such a tear jerker! But the best part is, that miracles happen every single day!!!! They really do! They're sooo real! 

Thursday we had a leadership training with a whole bunch of missionaries and our mission presidency and it was really good! At one point we watched clips from the movie "Facing the Giants" and talked about how our Savior is always there telling us not to give up! We just have to keep pressing forward ya know, our trials are deep but God's love is overwhelming. It's really difficult for us to see through our trials though, so we have to just learn to trust and accept Heavenly Father's love because we are each His children and even if it hurts there is a reason. Sometimes it's to make us stronger and improve our lives, I know it can seem difficult, but turn to Him in prayer, He hears and answers. Let His love into your life.

Plus my name means love so i was going somewhere with that too....and I'm out of time. 

Forgiveness is possible!

<3 Sister Amanda Jayne R.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. This is Amanda's sister, Camilla. Sorry if this the wrong place to post this but I'd really like to send Amanda some letters or care packages. What's the best place to send something? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camilla! I'm sure she'd love to get something from you :)
      Sister Amanda J. Roberts
      9270 S. Maryland pkwy
      Las Vegas, NV 89123

      Delete